In this MongoDB dev and Admin course you will learn:
• what MongoDB is and why should we use it.
• MongoDB Installation.
• Nosql database.
• Choose the right NoSQL Database.
• Types of Database Categories.
• MongoDB's Development and Production Architecture.
• Json & Bson in MongoDB.
• Scalability using Concept of Sharding in MongoDB.
• Replication In MongoDB.
• Crud Operations In MongoDB.
• Journaling in MongoDB.
• MongoDB vs Cassandra and other topics related.
When you complete this MongoDB Dev & Admin course you will be able to integrate data in an easier and faster way.
Edureka is a live and interactive e-learning platform that is revolutionizing professional online education. Edureka offers instructor-led courses supported by online resources, along with 24/7 on-demand support. It gives professionals the flexibility to learn at their own time and location, even from their mobile devices. Edureka also provides real-life project scenarios designed and evaluated by industry experts.