Data warehousing tutorial
This Data Warehousing course will introduce you the Data Warehousing system, used for reporting data and analysis, when central repositories of integrated data are being used from one or more sources.
• what the Data Warehouse concept is and why should we use it.
• what ETL is.
• fact table.
• types of facts, dimension and dimension tables.
• data mart, anomaly, data warehouse architecture.
• data modelling, attributes and entities.
• job scheduling and data quality.
When you complete this Data Warehousing course you will be able to use current and historical data for creating analysis reports that are useful for studying and forecasting behavior on your own enterprise.
Edutin ofrece educación gratis en
Edutin proporciona más de
Edutin tiene más de
Edutin cuenta con el apoyo de